08-29-2022 – We have some exciting news to start the week with! Down the Rails is a new London underground-inspired slot that takes players on an adventure through areas of England’s capital via the fastest transit system – the tube.
Down the Rails takes us back to history with a lot of historical figures accompanied by free spins with big wins going up to 5,000x the bet.
The game by Pragmatic Play is playable across all devices, and it features a high volatility range. Moreover, the RTP stands at 96.51% which is pretty much above the average found in today’s iGaming world.
This awesome slot has 20 paylines and if you land three to five-of-a-kind icons on adjacent reels starting from the left side, you will secure wins.
Symbols and Paytable
Speaking of symbols, the colourful Royals A, K, J, and Q give lower prices and pay from €0.40 to €10.00 for three to five-of-a-kind.
Up next come the famous British historical symbols including Henry VIII, William Shakespeare, Florence Nightingale, and Winston Churchill. All of them are the high pay icons worth from €1.00 to €50.00, which is pretty rewarding.
Of course, you can also look forward to a Wild symbol that can show up on all reels and can substitute all symbols excluding feature-specific and bonus symbols. It is worth from €4.00 to €50.00 when you land three to five of them in a winning payline.
The good news is that during each spin, you can activate one of the five main features in the game, and they can be very handsome in payouts as well. The bonus rounds in Down the Rails go as follows:
- Tunnel Vision – will provide so-called Mystery Icons to reels. These symbols will hit randomly and will change to the same-paying icon
- The Big Smoke – it will introduce a bit 3×3 Symbol to reels 1, 2, 3, or 4
- Wild Strike – will get Wilds into random positions
- Shifting Stack – will get you multiplier Wild Reels. When this feature is activated, all positions will be covered with Wilds, and each of them has a random 2x or 3x multiplier
- Bonus Blitz – you will randomly get the Bonus feature of the End of a Line round if you trigger this feature.
What About Bonus Rounds in Down the Rails?
There is even more in this feature-packed slot by Pragmatic Play. You can gamble or activate one of five bonus rounds. The second one can start with landing at least three Scatter symbols on the reels.
Next, punters can choose whether they want to gamble or they want to accept what they have been rewarded.
Down the Rails also has 5 non-retriggerable bonuses:
- Pentonville – it gets you 5 free spins.
- Kings Cross – it is the same as the previous one, as you again get 5 free spins. Throughout this bonus feature, the places on middle reels are shaped in a cross form.
- Buckingham Palace – 8 free spins are awarded. Here, fully stacked Wilds will be added to the reel strips. If the Wilds land outside of the screen, it will cover all positions on its reels by moving vertically. Moreover, all character icons in the game will be transformed into the one that has the highest worth.
- Canary Wharf – here, you again get 8 free spins and another Collect Symbol. During random spins in the game, character icons can have values ranging from 1-50x your stake. If the Collect icon is in view here, you will get the values mentioned.
- End of the Line – this is a Hold & Respin feature. You will start with 3 respin with an empty grid, and when all character money symbols hit, you will reset the spin count back to 3. Here, money symbols will lock into place with values ranging from 1x to an incredible 2,500x your stake. When special symbols (Extra Life, Prize Boost, Expand and Multiplier) do land, they will be collected. The Bonus round is done when you get no more respins, you hit the win cap, or when the grid is full of money symbols.