If you play slots in an online casino, you naturally want a high chance of winning. On this page we have compiled a top 50 list of slots sorted by RTP from highest to lowest. If you want to view the full RTP list immediately, scroll down. In this article we also go a little further into the topic of RTP and winning chances at slots. RTP stands for Return To Player, this value is always displayed as a percentage. If you choose an online slot with a high RTP, you know that you will make the lowest possible loss over the long term. This can of course come in handy if you want to clear a casino bonus. Below we go into more detail about the topic of RTP and clearing casino bonuses.
How do I interpret the RTP percentage?
The RTP percentage of online slots can be interpreted as follows. Let’s start with the fact that every game of chance has a house edge for the online casino. Imagine playing an online slot with an RTP of 97%. This means that this slot machine has a house edge of 3% for the online casino. Over the long run you will lose 3% of your total bet. But this is of course about theoretical percentages. This percentage is calculated over many thousands of game rounds, before this RTP percentage is reached. It does not mean that if you bet €100, you will be paid exactly €97 in cash prizes won. Slots are games of chance, so you can win or lose a lot in the short term. What plays a role in this is the volatility and variance of the online slot machine, we will discuss this topic in more detail in the next paragraph.
Volatility and variance
The terms volatility and variance are also used by economists. In the case of slots, both terms mean the same thing. Volatility and variance indicate the agility of the slot when it comes to paying out cash prizes. Video slots or slots with low variation or volatility. Give a cash prize regularly, but usually these are smaller cash prizes. When it comes to high volatility and variance, cash prizes are paid out less often. But when it is paid out, it is about large cash prizes. Understanding this difference also makes it easier to understand why you sometimes need thousands of game rounds to reach the RTP of say 97%.
How fair is the RTP of online slots?
The RTP of online slots is no accident, it has been thought about long by mathematicians and financial employees who work together with the designers to develop a slot machine or video slot. There is of course always a tension between developing a profitable game for the online casino, but it must also offer sufficient chances of winning for the player. Once the game developer has developed a slot, it is tested and certified by independent test and certification bodies. By automatically playing many thousands of game rounds, an RTP is eventually determined. The game developer works together with various online casinos where this slot machine can then be played. The RTP can no longer be adjusted by the online casino. In addition, the slot machine is also regularly retested, so that you can be sure of a fair playing experience.
Clearing a casino bonus
If you play online slots with a high RTP, it is easier to meet the bonus conditions of an online casino. For example, imagine that you make a deposit of €50, and you receive a welcome bonus of 100% up to €100. Then you have deposited €50 and you will receive €50 extra bonus money added to your online casino account. In this case you have a total of €100 to gamble with. In this case you will have to deal with bonus conditions.
These bonus terms and conditions are drawn up by the online casino. This states, for example, that you must wager the €50 bonus money at least 35x before you can request a withdrawal. The reason for this is of course that otherwise you can easily take advantage of the bonus, and you could pay it out immediately if there were no bonus conditions. In this case, you would have to wager €50 x 35 = €1,750 before you can cash out the bonus money. You can randomly pick an online slot machine and start playing, but you can also do it a bit smarter. What if you only play on online slots with the highest RTP?
Just playing these slots below will give you a better chance of winningto meet the bonus conditions. However, it is wise to play at a low stake to make the game session as long as possible, in order to get to the predetermined RTP. Slots with low volatility and variance are preferred. You want to win a cash prize often and regularly. Most games also have an autoplay function, for example you can automatically play a large number of game rounds at a low stake. This way you can wager as much bonus money as possible with the lowest possible risk.
This is of course no guarantee of success, a slot machine or video slot remains a game of chance. But you can try to get the human element out of it as much as possible, and play around with a more mathematical approach. However, this method above is not suitable for everyone, it can also quickly become monotonous.
Top 50 slots with the highest RTP
- Mega Joker by NetEnt: 99%
- Nemo’s Voyage by WMS: 99%
- Alaxe in Zombieland by Microgaming: 98.9%
- Jackpot 6000 by NetEnt: 98.86%
- 1492 Uncharted Seas by Thunderkick: 98.63%
- Marching Legions by Relax Gaming: 98.12%
- The Catfather by Pragmatic Play: 98.10%
- Jokerizer by Yggdrasil: 98%
- Blood Suckers by NetEnt: 98%
- Kitty Cash by1X2gaming: 97.9%
- Starmania by NextGen Gaming: 97.86%
- Polar Paws by Quick spin: 97.84%
- Kings of Chicago by NetEnt: 97.8%
- Good Girl Bad Girl by Betsoft: 97.8
- White Rabbit Megaways by Big Time Gaming: 97.77%
- Zeus Lightning: Power Reels by Red Tiger Gaming: 97.73%
- Devil’s Delight by NetEnt: 97.6%
- Wolfpack Pays by NextGen: 97.5%
- Supernova by Quickspin: 97.50%
- Hot Ink by Microgaming: 97.50%
- Wild Orient by Microgaming: 97.5%
- Arabian Rose by Microgaming: 97.5%
- Retro Reels by microgaming: 97.5%
- Simsalabim by NetEnt: 97.5%
- Reel Gems by Microgaming: 97.49%
- Big Bad Wolf by quick spin: 97.3%
- White Rabbit by Big Time Gaming: 97.72%
- Spartania by Stakelogic: 97.20%
- Birds on A Wire by Thunderkick: 97.2%
- Zombies by NetEnt: 97.2%
- Rage to Riches by Play ‘n Go: 97.12%
- Temple of Luxor by Microgaming: 97.1%
- Tut’s Twister by Yggdrasil: 97.1%
- Beauty and the Beast by Yggdrasil: 97.1%
- Jack Hammer 2 by NetEnt: 97.1%
- Mad Dash by Microgaming: 97.10%
- Goldilocks and the Wild Bears by Quickspin: 97.09%
- Secrets of Atlantis by NetEnt: 97.07%
- Hotline by NetEnt: 97.04%
- Xing Guardian by NextGen: 97.01%
- 9k Yeti by Yggdrasil: 97%
- Baron Samedi by Yggdrasil: 97%
- Nitro Circus by Yggdrasil: 97%
- Classic 243 by Microgaming: 97%
- Muse by NetEnt: 97%
- Bridesmaids by Microgaming: 97%
- Hot as Hades by Microgaming: 97%
- Barbar Shop Uncut by Thunderkick: 97%
- Fruit Warp by Thunderkick: 97%
- Wheel of Fortune: Triple Action Frenzy by IGT: 97%