Apart from various gambling facilities offered on land, casino cruise ships are also a popular place to gamble. So, if you feel like gambling at sea and at the same time enjoy a vacation read more about it in this article about casino cruise ships.
Whether you are an expert in poker or are just looking to play some slot machines, a casino cruise ship has something for everyone on board. A cruise vacation is a remarkable way to enjoy the tides and spend your vacation in an environment full of entertainment. Every cruise ship is built to make guests happy and keep them entertained.
Casinos at Sea
Cruise ship casinos can be very exciting with a lot of games to choose from. Here are some of the examples of popular casino games available on board.
- Table games: If you are into card games and want to get your hands on it on a cruise, you can take a seat at the tables to play popular games like Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat etc.
- Slots: You can have an elite class slot machine experience with exciting slot games where you can start your gamble from as low as €0.10 per spin.
- Poker: Whether you are a beginner or a pro poker player, you can always enjoy high-quality poker tables at a cruise ship. You can also go for the famous video poker machines. For every budget there is a setting available.
- Special Events: Various casino cruise ships offer special events where you can participate. These events offer special tournaments or unique importunities to win a jackpot! So get your hands on something big, while you are away from the shore.
Cruise ship companies that offer an onboard casino
- Azamara Cruises
- Carnival Cruises
- Celebrity Cruises
- Costa Cruises
- Holland American
- MSC Cruises
- Norwegian Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Royal Caribbean
Activities on Board
The Casino Cruise ships are also known for entertainment value. The ships include various entertainment facilities including: restaurants, clubs, swimming pools, waterslides, theater, cinema and casino.
- Food courts: Many people consider eating to be an activity on board. It is an important part of daily life but on a cruise ship it is a wonderful experience rather than the basic need. There can’t be a better combination than enjoying a delicious meal while being surrounded by the exotic blue ocean.
- Take a class: Most cruise lines have classes on yoga and cooking. These classes are booked in advance and it is a great way to learn a new skill while away from home.
- Exercise facilities: Exercise is a great way to enjoy and it also keeps your energy level high. Most cruise ships have fully equipped gyms and provides a more enjoyable way to exercise than through only a walk around the ship or swimming in the pool.
- See a show: Most cruise ships even have a theater on board. These areas are large enough for big crowds. The shows are of high standard with professional actors and provide a lot of entertainment even when you are in the middle of an ocean.
- Relaxation: The aim of every vacation trip is to relax but on a cruise ship it can become even more satisfying. You can just lounge around without any interruption from big cities in a stress-free atmosphere.
The ambiance of the atmosphere and the facilities are so attractive that you don’t want to leave the ship anytime soon.
Four tips to Save Money on Board
Cruising can be an extraordinary way to get a good deal on your trip. But something which a lot of people don’t understand is that the expense of boarding a cruise ship is just the beginning. Your real expenditure occurs when enjoying the facilities on board. Cruise ships aren’t cheap at all but you still to be wise with your budget. Here are some of the travel tips which can be helpful while you are on board.
- The casinos in cruise ship can be very tempting. The enticing surrounding can make you want to keep on spending. Make sure you have a fixed budget when entering into a casino. If you are not wise with your budget, you might soon find yourself with an empty wallet. Always be strict with your budget.
- If you are planning to make a call using your mobile phone, make sure you know the charges which you are going to pay for each call. The charges are usually very high on a cruise ship. You can use the wifi on-board the cruise ship to make your calls with Whatsapp or Skype to avoid extra charges.
- Many travelers often like to go for an “alternative” restaurant in addition to the ones already booked. You can freely choose for an alternative restaurant. Obviously, the alternative restaurant is going to add to your expenses.
- Often various cafes on a cruise ship offers special suppers and Hi-tea which can seem very attractive. You surely don’t want to miss out on one of these but be careful of setting aside a budget for it. You don’t want to be carried away every time a treat comes your way.
Common Features of Cruises
A lot of casino cruise ships are present with each one offering something exciting and unique from the rest. However, there are a lot of common features which almost every cruise will have. The features not only relate to the large number of rooms or lodges but also includes the facilities provided on board. Some of the features which are common among various cruise ships include:
- The staff to traveler’s ratio is usually 1:2 which allows significant attention towards every traveler on board the ship.
- Almost all the cruise ships highlight a reasonable timetable for the meals. In addition to the regular 3 meals a day, super-buffets are also provided with 2 alternate timings to facilitate the travelers.
- Every cruise ship provides a 24-hour facility of various cafes where you can go at anytime to fulfill your appetite. Some of these cafes are located to give a majestic view of the ocean.
- Different recreational activities like: casinos, clubs, spas, shopping areas, pool and water sports, parlors, gyms and libraries are present in almost every cruise ship to keep you entertained.